KERALA Hair Oil
The essential cosmetic product for all bad gals - bad gal beauty bar hair growth oil. Specially formulated - by Pri, for rapid hair growth.
The 6 most potent and powerful Ayurvedic treatments for flawless long, strong and healthy hair + scalp - in one bad gal beauty bar bottle.
Featuring ancient & traditional ingredients used to treat hair & scalp conditions in a chemical free product - guaranteed to give thick, long, luscious and healthy hair.
Black seed oil (nigella sativa)
Found in the tomb of King Tutankhamen - black seed oil was a treasured item for ancient Egyptian royalty. Black seed oil has been used for centuries as a medical remedy for hair loss.
- Naturally restores hair growth in thinning areas
- Stimulates hair growth
- Potent ingredient which reduces scalp inflammation, flakiness & sensitivity
- Leaves hair stronger, thicker, hydrated, longer & shiny
Curry leaf oil:
Ayurvedic ancient tradition for long, strong & healthy hair and a remedy for hair loss & growth. Native to the forests of India & extracted from the leaves of the curry plant : Murraya koenigii. With a high content of antioxidants, minerals, proteins and Vitamin A, B, C & E.
- Strengthens the hair by the roots, treats hair loss, promotes hair growth, enhances the hair’s natural shine & prevents premature grey hairs
- Treats dry + itchy scalp & dandruff
An ancient healing herb from India, dating back thousands of years as a medicine. This powerful oil opens the crown chakras & provides strong healing properties when massaged into the scalp.
- Promotes thick & luscious hair
- Prevents hair loss : strengthens hair from the root, whilst feeding the scalp essential nutrients for hair health
- Split end prevention
- Treats conditions from dandruff to alopecia
- Protects hair from environmental factors & heat damage
- Top of the list Ayurvedic medicine for hair growth
Native to the Moroccan desert - cactus seeds are handpicked from the cactus plant.
1 ton of seeds = 1L of oil —> Cactus oil is a rare & luxury oil : one of the most expensive oils in the world.
- Cactus oil provides 3 times the amount of natural vitamin e than any other cosmetic oil available in the market
- Packed with greater quantities of nutrients than Argan oil
- Promotes fast hair growth : perfect solution for dry & damaged hair
- Cutes itchy, dry, flakey & irritated scalp
- Native to Iran.
- Mentioned in Greek mythology as a ‘mighty oil’.
- Used as medicine since pre biblical times.
- High protein, omega-9 fatty acids & vitamin E content : improves strength & health of hair.
- Natural hair moisturiser : improves texture & condition, softens the hair shaft & creates shine.
- Promotes hair growth : penetrates & strengthens the hair root.
- Controls hair loss.
- Treats patches of bald hair.
- Treats dry, itchy & flakey scalp.
Dating back to ancient Egypt - caster oil is produced from the bean of the caster plant (ricinus communis)
- Age long traditional remedy to moisturise the scalp, cure dandruff, hair growth & health.
- Hair growth is increased up to 5 x the usual rate with use
- Leaves hair smooth & shiny
Non greasy. Great smell.
Naturally scented with lavender: fresh, crisp, floral & herbal.
- Promotes hair growth & scalp care
- Reduces & treats hair thinning
- De-stresses the mind, body & soul
All bad gal products are formulated & created by Pri - based on ancient, traditional & scientific evidence.
Ayurvedic products Based on the beauty regimes of Indian women.
Application to the scalp: enhances the health of hair, reduces hair fall & breakages & promotes fast hair growth. Massage into the scalp + all over hair application, leave for desired hours - overnight. Wash out in shower.
Use 1-2 times weekly
Ingredients: Brahmi oil, cactus oil, sweet almond oil, curry leaf oil, caster oil, black seed oil, lavender oil.
100ml dropper bottle for upmost application convenience.
100% vegan. 100% cruelty free. 100% sustainably sourced. 100% for bad gals
Test patch before use
- Store in a dark, cool, dry environment